Saturday, March 28, 2009

Redemption

I found my silver lining! The awesomeness of today's skiing has vastly surpassed the suck of Thursday and Friday's work commute.

Today was by far the best experience that I've had on the slopes all year...with the possible exception of the time I spotted Jesus skiing down Peak 9 at Breckenridge. That was pretty awesome, too.

Speaking of Jesus and Breckenridge experiences....when I die I hope that one of my friends immortalizes their love of my memory in sharpie on the inside of a bathroom stall, right next where someone wrote 'Jesus is life' -- and a second someone crossed out Jesus to replace it with 'weed'.

I'll also have you know that the first time I typed that sentence it read 'if I ever die' and memory was spelled with an ie. It's been a long day and my brain is tired!

No comments: