Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ass Cancer

This is an excerpt from a novel I'm reading, and it's dedicated to everyone I met in my brief stint at Carino's.

'Doug, our bartender, wishes "ass cancer" on rude customers and customers who show up when we have no more customers and are about to close. Then we have to stay open for -- at least -- an extra hour plus, just for these jackasses -- and they always come. So when I tell Doug about Table 23 he walks over and gives them the "ass cancer hex." I don't know what in entails because I've never seen him do it. But just knowing that he did makes me feel better already.'
Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane

Cheers to all who know what the situation's like, and to those who don't -- don't be the jackass. You might just wind up with ass cancer...or at least spit in your food.

No comments: