Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Goddess

I opened my sister's birthday gift to discover an unuuuuusually long sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret. My sister tends to be a little more fashion forward than myself, so I decided - strange as it seemed - it must be the new 'thing'. (I considered that it might be worn with leggings, but I'll be damned if I'm falling into that trend without a fight) Because a hockey game was on the agenda, I pulled it on over my tank and jeans and headed out. She didn't answer my call, so I sent a text. 'Just got your gift! Thanks! Wearing it to the game tonight'

About halfway through the first period I got a response. 'It's PAJAMAS! Oh my GOD!'

To Cam: 'Well it looks good with jeans too!'

To me: 'You. Are a Fashion Goddess.'

I suppose the upside was coming home, losing the pants, and jumping straight into bed. It's actually really comfortable - and when paired with knee length socks, makes for a pretty warm winter pajama set!

No comments: