Sunday, July 19, 2009

The stars at night....

The stars at night really ARE big and bright, and they're one of the things that I love about being back in Texas.

I'm officially a resident again! I've received my last paycheck from Colorado, moved all my belingings (despite a noncompliant radiator in the Penske), unpacked (most of) those belongings, registered my vehicle, obtained a drivers licencse and plan to begin work on Tuesday.

It's been an exhausting week, but things have finally begun to fall into place. I complete my errand-running tomorrow and am looking forward to Josh's and my first regular life-in-the-same-place dinner date tomorrow night.

So far I'm still in a bit of a haze. Lots of mornings I wake up wondering if I really made all those decisions or if it's just been a strange dream. Having sister time, seeing family and being closer to Josh have all been really great things. I'm definitely excited to see how the work scenarios are going to unfold!

No comments: