Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ewwww

I haven't worked out in like a week. Today, I ate a cheeseburger then came home and caught a documentary on this morbidly obese guy while I was doing laundry. Now I feel all gross and uncomfortable. Part of me is justifying the cheeseburger by convincing myself that the fat's going to be necessary to keep me warm on top of the mountain this weekend. Hah!

I'm going to utterly tear my body up skiing -- I haven't been in a while, so I fully expect it to be incredibly painful but totally worth it!! I can't wait to get back to my good eating habits and workout schedule next week. I'm assuming I will barely be able to walk for the first couple days, so I'm going to do an apple cleanse to kick off my return to healthy living. We'll see how it goes!

I'M SO EXCITED TO SKI!!!!

p.s. Davies told me that I look like a New Orleans hippie today. I'm not even sure what that means....

No comments: