Thursday, June 12, 2008

Perspective

I've been in the midst of job searching for a while now...and the process is beginning to make me a little apprehensive. Quite frankly I'm just ready to have it be overwith! Yesterday the whole thing seemed to consume my thoughts. The more I think about it, the more all these big decisions seem overwhelming and exhausting.

Anyhow, last night changed my outlook. I woke up around 3AM in a dead panic. In my dreams I somehow discovered the only job anyone would hire me for was in specimen receiving. (where essentially you type names and demographics into a computer all day)

I wish I could describe the relief I felt waking up. Although I know that the dream has absolutely no basis in reality, I have a whole new appreciation for the job search I'm able to do now!

No comments: