Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I Don't Understand (The Short List)

Why I love the smell of coffee and (some) cigars but am not terribly fond of the taste.

How easy it is to convince myself that ten more minutes of sleep in the morning really WILL make my day better

The fact that everyone assumes I want to be married right now.

Miley Cyrus

Why the bus leaves my stop 5 minutes early every other day

How Colorado's public education system can suck so badly with such a high state income tax. Where is all that $ going, anyway??

Faux fur

The purpose of Braille on signs above hands’ reach

Why people in the military respond with their rank when asked what they do. Your rank doesn’t tell me what you do - and if you think I’m going to be impressed, you’re overestimating my knowledge of military hierarchy.

Denver’s weird turning lanes

People who text the word ‘Wat’. How difficult is it really to put the ‘h’ in there? Plus it reminds me of a less pleasant word.

1 comment:

The McDons said...

Stacie! I found your blog! :) How are you doing?