Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gimpy

My brother had his knee surgery about a week ago. Due to the fact that he's currently sans girlfriend, I'm the one he calls to help take care of him.

His phone call woke me up this morning, and I spent pretty much my entire day over there helping him clean/move around/do laundry/wash dishes.....and all the other crap that someone with a bum leg might need help with. Anyhow, we get to mass this afternoon and on our way up to communion he attemps to TRIP ME with his crutches! I'm in 3" heels on a polished cement floor, and he's got his crutches underneath my feet the entire way up to the front of the church. As if I don't have enough coordination issues on my own!

Next time I help wash his sheets, I'm totally throwing poison ivy in there. Or something. I may need some help with sabotage ideas. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments: