Tuesday, February 12, 2008

South Park

Comedy Central is sponsoring a South Park 'School Sucks' Week.

I'm totally in.

I ordered graduation announcements today so at least something about school is exciting....they're really fun, so mission accomplished :)

Mom and Dad want me to have pictures taken, too -- so I'll probly do that. If anybody knows a decent photographer in Lubbock, let me know! I'd like to do the cheezy take pictures on campus bit along with some fun unique portraiture stuff.

I'm gonna spend the rest of my evening writing this stupid paper so that I don't flunk out and have to return the announcements. That would definitely be uncool.

1 comment:

Elizabeth & Chad said...

shan rene or kristen bednarz...google them to get their contact info... either would be great for senior portraits! and they would do stacie rocks pics too!