Monday, February 18, 2008

BIG Nerds

Myself and 3 of my classmates went to lunch today after class. While there I was bitching about a cut I have on my finger. It's about the equivalent of a paper cut, but this morning I happened to spill acetic acid on it and it burned like hell -- so of course I'm crying about it all day long.

Anyhow, that story prompted Ely to ask everyone what their favorite acid was. He honestly has a favorite acid. I'm not kidding. We learned that Amy's 'more of a base person, really'. This led to a discussion of what our favorite bacteria are. Seriously, we had this conversation. We all participated. I was pretty much in disbelief myself. We reeeeeeeeally need to get out of school. God help me, I need a life!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth & Chad said...

yes you are a nerd but onto more pressing topics... where did you find your pink flower template?

Stacie said...

I honestly don't remember -- I just searched around till I found one I liked!! I'd make it wider and get rid of that 2nd column but I don't know how :(