Friday, February 15, 2008

Who loves you!?

Happy day after Valentines day!!

I spent Valentines day at the coffeeshop studying (Are you picking up on my enthusiasm?) for my two exams today -- and while there, I experienced both the high and low of my 2008 Valentines day.

I was kind-of broken up with. (Well as much as you can be broken up with when you're not actually in a relationship) Via text message. On Valentines day. Awesome. I don't think it gets much better than that. The best thing about Valentines day was my random run-in with Josh and Ricardo at the coffeeshop....doing homework as well. Josh asked me to be his Valentine for the last hour and a half of the day, and bought me an apple. It was simple and sweet and absolutely made my day!

Today is Alisha's birthday, and we're going to a film festival. I intended to make her red velvet cake, but couldn't find my full-size cake pans, so I wound up making several miniature red velvet cakes. They're adooooooooorable!!

No comments: